Learn More About Botox For Chronic Migraine

21 April 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

I'd like to thank Kidcrossing Barefoot for this Liebster Award!



Eleven facts about myself:

1.  I'm 34 years old
2.  I have been married for 15 years
3.  I have three children
4.  I have one dog (a ChiPin)
5.  I played the cello for three years
6.  I danced ballet for 13 years
7.  I lived in Hawaii
8.  I love to read
9.  I love to write
10.  I have migraines, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, depression and anxiety
11.  I love my family

Eleven questions from Kidcrossing Barefoot:


1.  Why do you blog?

Blogging came about for me as a new way for me to write about my life with migraines.  I was very frustrated by the ineffective treatments I have tried and how the stigma associated with migraines is perpetuated in daily life.

2.  What does your blog name mean?

I chose Migraine Diva because even though I'm in pain most of the time, it doesn't take away from my fabulosity!

3.  What do you want from your blog?

I hope to educate people on how severe migraines are and they are not "just a headache".  I also hope to find other patient advocates out there who have similar stories.

4.  PC or laptop?

Since I can be confined to my bed or the couch, I prefer the laptop.  My MacBook is my best friend! 

5.  Do you prefer to eat when you blog?

No, I don't because I'm too preoccupied in what I'm doing.  I don't think about food.

6.  What is your favorite time of day to write and be creative?

Inspiration comes to me at different times of the day, but I try to get most of my writing done while the kids are in school.  There are way less distractions and I can concentration on whatever it is that I'm writing.

7.  Where do you plan to vacation this summer?

We don't have any specific plans this summer yet.  It can be hard to get away but I'm sure we'll try to fit it in.

8.  What would your last meal look like?

That's hard as I love all kinds of food, but I would probably go for a nice T-bone, medium, with a baked sweet potato and grilled asparagus.  And a nice crispy glass of riesling to wash it all down with!

9.  Look out your window - what does your weather look like?

It's evening right now the moon is high and bright.  The sky is a dark blue and clear with a few stars sprinkled in it.

10.  Do you have a Facebook page?  And if so what is it so we can "LIKE".

Yes, I do - The Migraine Diva.

11.  What state do you call home?

Virginia

My 11 Nominations

Eleven awesome and inspiring bloggers (who happen to be all women) that I nominate for the Liebster Award.  Please, please stop by and visit them.  Comment and say that you found them through The Migraine Diva.  


My 11 questions

1.  What are you doing when you're the happiest?
2.  Where is the one place that you're dying to go?
3.  What got you to start blogging?
4.  What does your blog name mean?
5.  What's the perfect Saturday to you?
6.  What is your favorite book and why?
7.  What do you want your kids (present/future) to remember about you?
8.  Who is your favorite person in the world and why?
9.  What is the best memory you have of your own parents (or whoever raised you)?
10.  What's something that you never get tired of?
11.  What's your weirdest habit?




4 comments :

  1. Hi Jaimie, I posted my answers and nominated you for a Versatile award. Check it out, it will tell you what you have to do, if you would like to accept it. Have a great weekend!

    Life with RA is a Pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna! I see you're very popular when it comes to the Liebster! I'll try and work on the Versatile award this weekend (don't know if I can come up with 15 bloggers!). xx

      Delete
  2. thanks so much!! i posted about it today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you have any questions, you can submit them on the Contact Me page.

Stay Well!

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget