Learn More About Botox For Chronic Migraine

11 May 2013

Blur

 
Blur
 
life feels like a blur
nothing is clear to me
uncertainty keeps me near
the constant things bring chaos
shattering hope
eviscerating peace
 
life feels like a blur
storms of confusion shake me
questions abound in my mind
desperately seeking shelter
praying for clarity
waiting on stillness
 
life feels like a blur
change is too quick and often
many times unprepared and surprised
unforgiving pain captures me
tormenting my soul
strangling my dreams
 
life is like a blur
who I am in unknown to me
a false description based on the past
yearning to break free
from confinement
and limitations
 
life right now is a blur
I quietly walk through shadow and smoke
unsure of where I am going
refusing to return to where I have been
proceeding cautiously
on a quest for light

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you have any questions, you can submit them on the Contact Me page.

Stay Well!

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget