Learn More About Botox For Chronic Migraine

17 May 2017

Conversations | Feeling Suffocated By #Depression


May is Mental Health Awareness Month and today I was compelled to make a video documenting my current struggle with a week long depression and anxiety flare up that has put a hold on my life.  The past several days I have not had the mental or physical energy to do anything more than get up and go to the bathroom and back to bed.  Negative thoughts have been plaguing me constantly, making it very difficult to feel motivated or energized to get anything done.

In this video, I share how depression and anxiety manifests for me and what obstacles I must try to overcome when deep in the midst of it all.  I bare it all, show my insecurities, and describe what feelings I have that disrupt my normal daily activities.  I encourage everyone who watches it to please share it with your friends and loved ones to keep the conversation going about mental illness.

If you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States.

1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Chat with Lifeline
Options for Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 1-800-799-4889
Veterans Crisis Line:  1-800-273-8255 or Chat
Text:  838255

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you have any questions, you can submit them on the Contact Me page.

Stay Well!

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget