Learn More About Botox For Chronic Migraine

28 June 2014

#MHAMBC Day 27 - I Know I Can, I Know I Can

Our challenge prompt today is: 

What does the inspiring video below from "Hercules" say to you and fighting for your dreams for Migraine and headache awareness? What would you do to feel like you belong?




Let me apologize in advance for the short blog post today.  My family is in town and I have been running around all week.  My time at the computer has been limited and trying to get to each day's prompts have been a bit of a challenge.  

No matter the time or place, I am always trying to feel like I belong.  There are many things that I can not do which makes me feel different and isolated from the rest of the world.  I am constantly working hard at achieving some sense of normalcy and at the same time, do my part to raise awareness for Migraine and headache.  This video demonstrates that no matter how hard or long the trek may be to find your place in the world, you can go the distance and reach your destination.  As I look back at where I have been and how far I have come, I am amazed at the perseverance I have shown.  Yes, there were many times where I felt like giving up and have come close to doing so.  But the desire to live with less pain and more happiness in my life has always propelled me to keep going.


English: The long and winding road! This shows...
English: The long and winding road! This shows the road from Thorpe Bassett to Settrington as it skirts The Park (on the right of the photo), near Settrington House.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The path has been winding and treacherous at times.  I have been forced to travel in a different direction than the one I started on, leaving me feeling lost and unsure about where it would leave me.  Bravely, I keep moving forward and allowing what comes to lead me on to new ideas and possibilities.  I am slowly finding out what my purpose is within the confines of Migraine and awareness.  My confidence is building and I am feeling better about what I can contribute.  I have to go wherever my heart and head lead me and I will continue to put my faith and trust in them both.  It feels as if I may never know where I will end up, but I do not feel deterred in any way seeking out my vision.  Like Hercules, I will go anywhere, no matter how long or hard, to find where I belong.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you have any questions, you can submit them on the Contact Me page.

Stay Well!

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget